Friday, December 19, 2008

Home at last!

The crazy-ness of finals week is OVER!
Hip-hip-hooooray!

It is such a magnificent feeling to be home!
I just LOVE it!!

Here in Chi-Town, all the houses are lit up, hot chocolate fills my belly as me, my brother and sister make an ice rink in our back yard.
I love winter!!
It is so fun to have the snow!!
New Jersey has had hardly ANY snow!!
But, being home is the PERFECT ending to an amazing year.
Being home with family, being able to RELAX after a long term, and getting adjusted to Purnell.
It has felt like SO long!! But it has been truly stupendious!!

I am already freakin' out about next semester though!! I am taking English 9, World History, Reading and Writing Workshop, Pre-Algebra, Survay of Arts, Affinitys, Integrated Science, Topical and Study Skill Seminars, and on top of it all, I am taking two independent courses! Spanish 1 and Algebra one!! It is going to be a PSYCO semester!!

Then, this summer I am taking Geometry, and Biology so I can next year take Algebra 2 as my math, and Chem as my Science, then I will be taking Anatomy and Spanish as independent courses. English 10, American History, Reading and Writing Workshop, Affinitys, and Seminars. I will also be a big sister, for school that is, and I will be in Hand Bells, Adlibbers, I'll be a door knocker and in Greens.

Then the summer after this, I will be taking Oceanography and Calculous. And as for my Junior Year, I am going to be in English 11, Reading and writing workshop, Russian History, Creative Writting, Art History, Modern Dance, Clowning, Affinitys, and Seminars. And, as for my independent courses, Spanish 3 and another type of Science. And as for extra things, I will be in Adlibbers, Bells, I'll be a door knocker, a big sister, I'll be in Greens

Then the summer after that, I will be doing a math and science.Then for my classes as a senior,
I will be taking Photography, a math, a science, English 12, a writing/english class, a dance class, Affinitys and Seminars. Then as independent courses, I will probably be taking another science and Spanish 4!! Then I'll be in Bells, Adlibbers, Greens, Big sister, and I'll be a door knocker...


YAYYYYYYYYY!!!
Hopefully, this will get me into a good college with a scholarship(:


YAY!

All for now!!
(sorry, I don't know what a good verse would be for this!!)


Chlo

No comments:

Post a Comment