So, this is my first post of '09. I have been SO behind latly!! I have just had the craziest couple of weeks! Spending a lot of time with my family and stuff. I stayed home untill January 5th. I am back in New Jersey now and just kickin' it! I'm just laying on the ground of my frineds room wrapped up in my green blanket. I had Saturday morning crew this morning.. But I accidently slept through it... Woophs.. Well, actually I was a half hour late.. But the teacher running it this week really showed me grace by just making me do two meal crews instead of two Saturday morning crews! I was just so thankful when she said I didn't have to do two Saturday mornings. But, anyways, I am just going to tell you some of my new years resalutions (spelling!?).
--My first New Years resalution was to be a better Christian, in any way shape or form.
--My second New Years resalution was (as mad as you may be at me) was to lose weight, but in a healthy way.
I don't have too much to post to day because I have not been doing a lot lately at all..
My ankle is ALL better, which is AMAZINGG!
I am no longer sick, of anything..
My head feels a lot better since the concussion and all that.
And I am really just doin' dandy!
Well, this is all I really have for today.
<3
Lettin' my light shine:
Chlo
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment