Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Life is Crazy!

Okay, so this week has been SO crazy!
Friday, I had classes ALL day, then I studied, studied, studied! After that, I went and worked out for like an hour. Later that night, I had some food, and then I went and hung out with some friends, we went to watch/perform in dance, voice, and other things like it, then we went to "shopRite" and got 24 bottle of peach tea, some noodles, and just chilled untill like 4 in the morning! It was GREAT!
Saturday, I woke up at 8 AM and went to work on the history paper I posted about yesterday! And, as I was running around I fell down the stairs and "twisted" my ankle! So, like any normal person, I laid down, iced my ankle and tried to sleep!! About an hour later, my friend Caroline called me and said that we were going to go to the mall. So I walked over to this little tiny bus that our school drives us around in, I climbed in, and we were off! I didn't get much at the mall except for a pair of black skinny jeans that I needed for a perfomance later in the week and a gift for my "secret snowflake" it was a good trip to the mall! Me and Caroline got some Auntie Anns, which is tradish. We really just hung out! We sat in the food court, most of our time there, just chillin' out because my ankle hurt so bad! After we got back to school we watched some movies in Gould louge, and drank GALLONS of energy drinks and peach tea! It was so fun! Once again, we hung out untill like four in the morning. I love my friends!
Sunday, I went to IMCC, a local "urgent care" and they broke the bad news, my ankle was fractured! Other than that, I just hung out with my friends ALL DAY! It was so fun! Later that night, I did some homework, studied my tail off, and just RELAXED!
Monday, The classes started all over again. I was in school all day. It felt so LONG! After that, I had circut trianing. SO FUN! But not really, I couldn't do anything, so I sat and read about Russian history, (pointless!)!!
Then Yesterday, OHHH YESTERDAY! I started my new blog, the one your on... AND we had three dance performances AND I had a show with my whole grade, I sucked!
Well, kind of. I didn't do so well in the acting department, which was HUGE!!

Well, now were on today, Wednesday, I just had a science final, I did pretty swell!
Now, I'm just chillin' out!

But I don't have much else to say for now, except that I'm doing STUPENDIS!
(:

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
-
Galations 2:20


Livin' for the Lord,
Chlo

No comments:

Post a Comment