Okay, right now I am sitting on the floor of my history class.
And much like many other high school students, I think school is...
...POINTLESS!!!!
But, as I'll say again, I think every high school student does.
In my opinion, they only teach us a half of the stuff we need to know for college,
AND the other half, we'll NEVER use again.
But, hey! That's alright! Right?
So, the other day I was talking to my friends about this, and they agreed.
Now all we need to do is CHANGE IT!
But the thing is, I don't know if I would take the time to do it because I am trying to find colleges to apply to!
Now, I know I am only a freshman, but I am seriously already running around
like a chicken with its head cut off trying to figure out what I am going to do for college..
I already know that I want to Major in Teen Physiatrics or Orthopedic Surgury. And, I want to minor in either Sports Medicine or Business. I'm just going CRAZY!
Quite frankly, I am WAY to young to worry about this,
BUT I DO! It's crazy!
and, believe it or not...
... it's POINTLESS!!
It is pointless for me to be worrying about college.
It is pointless for me to be worrying about things that are you of my control!
An anxious heart weighs a man down….
Proverbs 12:25
Now, don't get me wrong, I am not here to preach to you and say
"Don't worry! Everything is going to be alright!"
"There's nothing to worry about! The Lord provides!"
"There should be no troubles in your world!"
Because it is not true!
The truth is, you don't know what is going to happen!
But I have experienced FIRST HAND, it is easier to go through your day
WITH THE LORD CARRYING YOUR BURDEN!!
Well, I am the last one sitting in my class and I still need to crutch over and get my lunch.
I love yall alot!
Chloemarie<3
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment